welcome to my blog!

 


Hi there!

To give a little introduction to me, my name is Aislynn but ace for short is fine! I am a Filipino-American from the sunny state of California. I've always loved reading books and watching films from various genres although I grew up mostly watching horror films which are where my love for reading thrillers and paranormal books stems from. I also love painting and graphic arts as another way to express my love for books and films as I create art related to books / films!

So why did I start this blog? I started this blog for the same reason I started Booktube, to share my love for reading! I love Booktube and I enjoy creating videos but with college and work, I feel that editing and filming videos will be very time consuming but with blogs I can be able to share some content in my short free times! Being able to write out my thoughts on certain things will also help me grow as a writer!

I hope you enjoy some of my blog posts and share the same thoughts and opinions as I! Feel free to reach me through my other social media and become friends :') 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE IMPORTANCE OF PATRON SAINTS OF NOTHING | book review 002

WHERE DREAMS DESCEND | Review